Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what shade tint matches the rears perfectly?

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
20%

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I would say 20% is probably pretty close. I have 35% on the fronts and it is pretty close I think, but the light the windshield lets in seems to brighten up the front anyways.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
20%

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
just tint that bi*ch 5% all the way around, thats what i did, got the perfect combo of 3% on the back when i tinted over the factory :D

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Depends on the tint manufacturer but mine was 25% to match the factory tint.

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
You can't see #### out the back window at 5%, let alone 3%, how do y'all back up?

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahah I dont have the best drivers license and not sure how strict Houston police are so I was leaning away from total blackout. Any of you have pictures from the side showing the diff between 5% and 20%. I see the point about the front window letting in the light.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My 2cents: Go 20 on doors and back,5%for a front visor about 4-5 in. down. Then from were that stops go 35% the rest of the way down. It will cut the glare off of headlights at night.:redspotdance:

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
You can't see #### out the back window at 5%, let alone 3%, how do y'all back up?
I used to drive big trucks, so i got used to my mirrors. I also have two Co-Pilot lights mounted on the year, when i cant see, i just flip em on, then i can see everything :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts