Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
It will run...but when it regens...you will smoke the town out!

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
I dont see where it would. Just alot of white smoke....even at idle.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
It will go into constant regen. Go to the org and ask twinturbostroker.

·
PSN Been daer dun it!
625 Posts
It will go into constant regen. Go to the org and ask twinturbostroker.
Yep!! Mine did the same thing!! I thought I blew a head gasket!! Lol!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Unplug your egr valve the truck will go into limp mode but at least it wont keep trying to regen and wash. I did the same thing when switching tuners ran it for a week with no problems . No power but no problems

·
Registered
421 Posts
Unplug your egr valve the truck will go into limp mode but at least it wont keep trying to regen and wash. I did the same thing when switching tuners ran it for a week with no problems . No power but no problems
What does your egr have to do with the dpf regenerating?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Don't forget, with no sensors in the exhaust you will have to jump the starter to get it running every time. I don't think running DPF delete with no tuner is a good idea.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its just a way to put the truck in to limp mode . The truck will NOT go into regen in limp mode . With out the dpf and a stock tune after a few miles the truck will stay in regen . Not only will it smoke like crazy but its also washing witch is the real consern . As far as the truck not starting ive never had that happen .although i would plug in the sensors just tie them up in a safe place . Like i said the truck will have NO power but it will not hurt it at all for a few days to work and back .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts