Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and only found 1 thread but that was about the bottom and top lid. I got my chip back from TW today and started by soldering the contacts that I butchered in the 1st instal. By the time that was done it was pouring outside and in my haste I put the pcm in upside down. I didn't notice until the cover was back on and the connector wouldn't line up, I spun it around and tightened it back up.

I can't think of a reason why it would matter, the truck runs great and the old 4pos is now a very snappy 6pos :D If anyone can think of a good reason to turn it back over let me know please?

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Ok first things first pull head from buttocks ............. LOL !! :pointlaugh:

Dont think it will hurt anything.

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
nope cant hurt nothin

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok first things first pull head from buttocks ............. LOL !! :pointlaugh:

Dont think it will hurt anything.
I definatly had the rectal/cranial inversion going! If it wasn't 50* rain falling @ 1/2 per hr I would have had the time and patience to throw something then bich while retrieving it. :doh::mad:

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I definatly had the rectal/cranial inversion going! If it wasn't 50* rain falling @ 1/2 per hr I would have had the time and patience to throw something then bich while retrieving it. :doh::mad:
Hey dude don't feel bad I lost the PCM retainer 4 yrs ago. I finally got one from Tony Wildman and its still sitting here needing to be installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts