Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if I ever get my injectors back from a certain company that has had them for nearly two weeks now after a so-called "two day turn around" (sorry have to vent. Terrible customer service) will I notice a difference with 170cc with stock nozzles and a blue spring and 6.4 banjo bolts? Thanks guys

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea ain't had time to list mods in the sig but I'm running IDPs xstreet as my dd

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so should i get a mild tune or something like that for my ficm from PHP or somebody like that for the injectors or is that not even necessary?

·
matt
911 Posts
so should i get a mild tune or something like that for my ficm from PHP or somebody like that for the injectors or is that not even necessary?
id use that money to put 100% nozzles on those 170's!! JMO

·
Registered
922 Posts
who makes 170's? most are 175 from what ive seen

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha my bad- typo... definitely 175s

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But not ready to put a fuel system on the truck so I think the 100% nozzles will have to wait

·
Registered
963 Posts
without a tune, no

with a custom tune, absolutely
I think he would notice a difference without a tune. Just cuz the stock nozzle doesnt flow enough he will notice more fuel in the upper rpms in the stock tune

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
you've got it the other way around, he's going to notice more torque down low,he probably wont see change in the higher rpm range due to the stock nozzle.

·
matt
911 Posts
I don't see a sig? You have fp gauge right?

·
matt
911 Posts
Just saying you prolly won't need a different fuel system unless you have a weak pump.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well the new injectors are going in today and I guess I'll find out then if I have a weak pump but I haven't had the time to mod the sign but I have a non-studded, non-deleted (about to be deleted) '05 with aem brute force HD, dual 4" silver lines straight through and IDPS extreme street.

·
Registered
922 Posts
in my bros truck i noticed alot down low and some more up top but nothing spectacular! and yea must not be warren because his customer service is awesome!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No warren did build them cause I wanted only the best, it's the company I went through to get to him that screwed me over. Trust me from what I've heard nothing but Warren's injectors are goin in my truck

·
Registered
159 Posts
You can also deal with him direct I believe but have heard good things about holderdown

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope holderdown screwed me, I tried to hold it in and not point fingers or say names but after just getting a call from my mechanic and him telling me I have to miss another weekend and Another vacation cause he can't get to them just drove me over the edge to throw holderdowns name out there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts