Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 0 six f 250 with rough country springs in the front that leveled up the front end, brought it up about 2 inches, will 35s fit without any rub?

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
35X12.50R20 MT Baja ATZ's on my 06 F250 FX4 and I have no rubbing and no leveling kit. IIRC the FX4 has stiffer springs or something along those lines up front that makes it set more level.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I thought the FX4 only have different shocks and maybe some undercarriage plates, IIRC.

The main difference on doing a 2.5 level kit on a 250 is that you will also need to raise the rear 1" to make it sit perfect.

Regardless of the rear, if you do 2.5" to the front, you will clear so long as you do not use some goofy offset or super wide rims.

·
Registered
588 Posts
It all depends on what wheels your running. Stock shouldn't rub, aftermarket depends on width and backspacing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
IIRC with a F250 you can level the front 2.5" you can then put a set of F350 blocks in the rear to make it sit correctly by gaining that 1" in the rear you will need. weather you do that to the rear or not, with the front leveled your going to be able to clear 35s on your 17" wheels.

·
Registered
204 Posts
IIRC with a F250 you can level the front 2.5" you can then put a set of F350 blocks in the rear to make it sit correctly by gaining that 1" in the rear you will need. weather you do that to the rear or not, with the front leveled your going to be able to clear 35s on your 17" wheels.
Correct

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Depends on wheel offset and tire width. A 325 tire is actually 13.25" wide and would be a squeeze. A regular 35x12.50 would be tight as well but will fit with a 0 offset wheel. I'm going to a 285/75/18 next, which is a 35x11.50, you might want to look into that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts