Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Wichita, or metro area? I was wondering if there are any PSD g2gs in this area?

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
Anyone from Wichita, or metro area? I was wondering if there are any PSD g2gs in this area?
There is a couple of guys on here from around that area.

There is also a turd burglar up in the Salina area that claims to have this high hp truck with twins on it. He is alright, just don't turn your back on him.

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
I have a cousin that works at Barclay College, i think its in Wichita

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been in search of a good mechanic, the dealership is just killing me when I need anything done.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
I've been in search of a good mechanic, the dealership is just killing me when I need anything done.
I live up north of salina in Minneapolis, which is about 110 miles straight north of wichita. What kind of mechanic work do you need done?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Gridley, 90 miles N.E. I'm in Wic couple times a week, was just there in fact. 21st and 135.

Watch for NHRDA schedual this year. Hope to have a GTG @ Topeka.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
We had a multi forum g2g last year in Ark City... I'm gonna get back and tryi to do it again this year. Ill put you on the messaging list if we go through with it again this year.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
We had a multi forum g2g last year in Ark City... I'm gonna get back and tryi to do it again this year. Ill put you on the messaging list if we go through with it again this year.
Do it, we can have an OBS vs SD 7.3 challenge! :poke:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you have a good turn out?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live up north of salina in Minneapolis, which is about 110 miles straight north of wichita. What kind of mechanic work do you need done?
EGR delete, Im new to the PSD. So it would be good to know people who have made mistakes and so on to learn from.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Did you have a good turn out?
It wasn't bad. Mostly a bunch of dodge guys. We had a mobile dyno, mechanics test, and heads up drag racing.

I'd say about 30 or so trucks showed up. If we can get it going again this year we will.

The highest recorded HP was in the 600+ range

And the quickest ET was in the 12's.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am interested in this too. I am moving to Hutch in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am interested in this too. I am moving to Hutch in a couple weeks.
What are you moving to Hutch for, thats about 45 mins from me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would go to something like that, We just had a big Ford sponsored car show this summer here in Wichita. I was disappointed I didn't see any PSD's being shown.

It would be nice if they do the show again, to have a group of PSD's show up for it

It wasn't bad. Mostly a bunch of dodge guys. We had a mobile dyno, mechanics test, and heads up drag racing.

I'd say about 30 or so trucks showed up. If we can get it going again this year we will.

The highest recorded HP was in the 600+ range

And the quickest ET was in the 12's.

·
Registered
114 Posts
What are you moving to Hutch for, thats about 45 mins from me.
Just graduated college and took a job with ADM, thats where they are putting me. Really excited since the family is from Kansas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts