Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old story but popped into my head in the showerLOL

Got home from Defensive driving class to find my gf in a wonderful mood. After listening to some woman blab on why not to drive fast :blah: i was in no mood to listen to her issues.

We started arguing about stupid chit and she ended up storming out of the house. I have a BAD habit of leaving my keys in my truck, since i was born and raised in the boondocks:doh:

Not thinking anything about it i grab a beer and plop down on the couch. 15 mins passes by and i get a text from her saying "i have your truck btw" The thought of calling the cops and reporting my truck had been stolen popped in my headLOL but i decided against it and just grabbed another beer.

Fast forward to a few days later. The two of us were out enjoying a drive, windows down, enjoyin some nice country music when SHE starts talking about my truck. We get on the subject of gauges somehow when she blurts out "yeah the other day i got that middle gauge (boost) almost to 30:doh: and the bottom one (pyro) to almost 1300:eek:

Morale of the story: DONT LET PISSED OF WOMEN DRIVE PSD's

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ouch! don't bother tryin to explain what the gauges are for either... they will just say they dont understand... my mom borrowed my pickup a couple days ago to haul a load of cattle.... 8x36 kodiak trailer(neighbors) and when she brought it back she told me i needed a bigger egt gauge cuz mine only went to 16 and it stopped..... i about loaded my drawers with the browns...... so i just chewed her ass and moved on

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1300 is icy. LOL seen 1800 a couple times.

I hear ya though for sure!
my truck is 'stockish'. to say the least i wasnt happy

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh! Ya, if its stock and she was making those #s she had the skinny pedal to the mat!
After that day doors were locked and keys hidden. If she wants to go fast again she can take that nice lil beamer of hers for a joy ride

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
814 Posts
i told my wife onetime to take the dually and use it to haul her horses to the vet.... i told her turn the knob all the way counter clockwise... well she turned it the wrong way. thankfully she knows what the gauges are and knows what the danger limits are.... but she did tell me that she was getting on the highway and when she merged she looked at the gauges and the pyros were reading 2000*+.... and yes i know they will get that hot as i have had them up there also before.....

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
lol!

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
i told my wife onetime to take the dually and use it to haul her horses to the vet.... i told her turn the knob all the way counter clockwise... well she turned it the wrong way. thankfully she knows what the gauges are and knows what the danger limits are.... but she did tell me that she was getting on the highway and when she merged she looked at the gauges and the pyros were reading 2000*+.... and yes i know they will get that hot as i have had them up there also before.....
She probly had allot of males impressed when she nailed it on the highway :evil

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
"yeah the other day i got that middle gauge (boost) almost to 30:doh: and the bottom one (pyro) to almost 1300:eek:
Hey, at least she was paying attention to the gaugesLOL

1 - 20 of 116 Posts