Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quote from Terminator Engineering.

The new improved Terminator II has a remote IPR. It can be added to your existing TE I kit. The biggest reason is was designed, was to have easy access to the IPR. The improvement over the existing system was purely accidental. It has only been seen by testers, dealers, and close friends. Testing is just about complete. The R-IPR is also the reason the Cardiac Arrest was pushed back.

Quote from Danny

Easier is an understatement as I've had to replace my IPR or clean it over half a dozen times. I've got it down to art and science now and I can have it done with everything in the truck in under 30 minutes with the engine hot! Maybe 15 minutes if the motor was cool. I could not imagine having to replace the IPR where it was originally at as it would be a total pain in the ass! Especially if it was on the pump towards the front of the motor. The new design allows the IPR to be changed without having to remove the system. Not sure how this would be as easy on a stock truck, but with my GT42R and fuel bowl delete it's a breeze...provided you would ever have to replace your IPR.

In my opinion, this modification alone surpasses any Big Oil on the market. Flame me all you want, but this alone is more than enough reason for me to decide which of the Big 3 HPOS is now king of the mountain. The rest will have to come up with their own designs to out do the new improved Terminator II.

Long live Terminator Nation.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Re: Why the Terminator is better.

Glad to hear you like Joey's product. He a good guy and works hard to improve the 7.3 way of life. Congrats!

·
Do you smell something?
641 Posts

TWILDMAN!!!

Hey man I am not attacking your tunes over there on the "other" site so don't take it that way. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I know that there are at least 2 guys running your tunes with NO issues, Just wish home skillet would let it lie.

·
<<<<< Next Generation
1,994 Posts

Yeah ive heard about this but havent seen it YET:poke:
The real seller for me was calling Joey up to ask about the Termy,never talked to him before that, but ended up BSing for a 1/2 hour and wasnt even about the Termy it was like i knew him for years.

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts

Joey is an ass clown!!! But I like him. AND LOVE HIS PRODUCT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts

Joey is an ass clown!!! But I like him. AND LOVE HIS PRODUCT!!!!!
LOL!!! :hehe:

The new remote IPR setup is an absolutely elegant solution to the difficult stock IPR location. Not only that, but Joey did an awesome job designing it. I had the opportunity to check it out the other week, and that extra CNC bling factor is an additional bonus.

Oustanding job Joey! I can't wait to run my new remote IPR Terminator on my new motor!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts

yes i'm an idiot but what in the world are you all talking about? whats ipr and terminator?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

IPR is the InjectionPressureRegular which is on the high pressure oil pump. It controls how much high pressure oil is sent into the injectors. The Terminator is a Big Oil setup which allows the use of aggressive tuning and big injectors without loss of HPO and no P01211 codes.

Joey is also a cool guy and builds a killer product which is very well supported.

Terminator Nation :ford:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Joey has T2 #1, Amanda Lott has T2 #2, do I have T2 #3? :rockwoot: If so...suck a fatty Gregrob. I got Big Oil before you did poop head. :redspotdance:

·
Registered
5,909 Posts

Ouch! Gregrob has one too!:poke:

There are 7 testers floating around. Me, Amanda Lott, Danny(AKA the Candyman), Tim(FordMasterTech), Gregrob, BBunting, and Buddy(VanAakenbrosracing).:D

And soon, JMS1 and hopefully many more!:ford:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts

Ouch! Gregrob has one too!:poke:

There are 7 testers floating around. Me, Amanda Lott, Danny(AKA the Candyman), Tim(FordMasterTech), Gregrob, BBunting, and Buddy(VanAakenbrosracing).:D

And soon, JMS1 and hopefully many more!:ford:

WTF?!?! I feel so left out! :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts