Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Recommendation

Votes: 2 7.7%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talk to a lot of people about injectors. I am curious to what is the deciding factor to why one purchases X brand verses Y or Z.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
Because this Tim fellow at performance injection systems has a good reputation. So good that I decided to buy his injectors when two of the biggest injector builders are in my own backyard.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Warren because of the customer service before and after

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
His new spools are on the way for my truck I have friend that have them and I must admit the are pretty sweet cold start on his truck sound like a warm start on mine

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
They work and it makes the truck quieter

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Drew has adjuster his tune for these also

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Warren because of the customer service before and after
Tim is not asking who, but rather what are your reasons for buy injectors from any vendor.

Drew? Who is Drew if you don't mind me asking? How long has he been building injectors? What is the name of his injector business? People on here will want to know these things if you are recommending him.

·
POWER Junkie
330 Posts
I weighed satisfied customers, tuner recommendations, and customer interaction. It meant a lot to me to see you, Tim, active on the message boards giving out unbiased good information. I build my truck to be reliable before anything else, and reading your posts and tuner feedback made me buy PIS injectors knowing it was the only choice along the way.

And for all vendors out there, down time is a big thing to most of us. Anything that you guys can do to limit that makes all the difference in the world. That and keeping me/us in the loop. I've always said that I'd rather get bad news than no news at all. Or bad news rather than BS. That goes along way with me. When I spend my money...I wanna know what's going on at all times.

My story in short...I knew when the day came, I was going with PIS injectors. My day came way sooner than I wanted. Had an injector go down on my way to work. Called Jody at DP-Tuner, told him my situation and that I was down a way to and from work. He calls Tim right away, Tim didn't have any 175/80's in stock. What does Tim do, goes to the shop, builds my 8 injectors and they went out the next day. Had my truck back running in a matter of days after going down. And Jody turned my chip from me to him and back to me in 3 days time. These guys earned my return and future business. As does Clay at RiffRaff and Bob at Dieselsite.

That's my story and my truck runs GREAT!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Drew builds tunes he is backroadperformance he has great tunes and great customer service he is on here all the time. I was saying he has adjusted his tunes for the new spools warren has produced

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
And I thought I made my reason clear customer service you must not have read my post seeya

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I bought several of the big ticket items from Irate, Jacob was great to deal with. he runs FullForce in his truck.
I researched FullForce and never found any negatives. I liked the 'tungsten coated' feature (no idea if it does anything)
so I sent my $$

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
The reason why I went with P.I.S along with family members and several friends is because I've seen you active on several different forums over the years, You never had any issues answering questions or CALLING people back( That's big to me ). Some company's out there won't do that if it was the end of the world. And a over all great reputation.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
I purchased from Full Force because they gave me a free t-shirt, LOL.

AND, they have a good reputation and when I purchased them from DP Tuner, I got my chip re-burned for them for free.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
PIS, due to recommendation and word of mouth.

It means so much when someone actually ANSWERS the phone, and can talk to you.
I just recommended Tim to another guy from another forum who needs everything from a turbo, injectors, hpop and tunes, exhaust, hopefully Tim can fix him up.

I can't tell you how many times I've called a place..........no call back.

Posted up for a price on a forum (where a guys paying a pretty penny to advertise mind you)............ no reply

I have an online business, don't advertise or pay to be on forums, its all word of mouth, and great customer service.
I just had a customer call, said he googled my company name, couldn't find anything bad, everything great, so he emails me his info, I shoot him an invoice, and he goes on and on about how most places won't even reply back to his email.
How do they stay in business, do they have so much they don't need more???

I was shopping for a full new gate set up, custom gates, remote openers, etc. so I go to the yellow pages, call 10, yes that's 10 of the largest ads in the yellow pages for quotes and guess what.................not a damn one showed up, not one quote in over a month.
I find a small mom and pop shop, total bill 18k, so it wasn't like we weren't spending some coin, but I guess to some 18k is chump change, needless to say, I made a great new friend from this place, great guy and word of mouth got him 3 more high dollar jobs!!

Its all service and word of mouth in my book

·
International Diesel Tech
199 Posts
I bought mine from Swamps the first time because I didnt have to.pay the core charge right away. Sick of dealing with trying to get my money back from different cores.

·
We In The Money Now
37 Posts
I haven't bought injectors yet but they are my next step and it's between pis or swamps nobody's in the lead for me yet swamps do have one hell of a warranty on there's but that could mean a couple of things but i'm not bashing anybody or any company just my 2 cent or i could go with somebody besides them two company's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts