Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6. NO LEAKER
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Im gettin ready to buy an SCT with custom tuning.
I will be wanting an econ tune and extreme tune. But on my extreme tune I want one that has the most smoke out of anyones tune. I have an full EGR delete and a FASS 150. thinkin about doing stage ones. No emissions in my county.

I want tons and tons of smoke (Im 17 so let me be stupid while Im young)

·
6. NO LEAKER
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
6. NO LEAKER
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear eric is the best. just wanted to check before I buy. anyone have their FICM flashed by him? whats it do for your truck?

·
Registered
772 Posts
FCDP sells innovative tuned SCT's. Go with innovative tuning. If you do stage 1 injectors make sure you have studs...

the smokey tunes wont run as well as others. get a good race tune, extreme street and tow files and you will be set. his FICM tuning is nice and goes well with the tuning. you will see a improvement in throttle response. get the SCT, then once you are bored with it do the ficm tuning.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Aggie at Truck Source Diesel does them too.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Erics tunes are awesome, they smoke, but not as much as others. My buddy bought his truck with a tuner already in it, he got a ton of tunes from the guy he got it from, most were from Eric (at innovative) and a few were from DJ's, there was a looney tune with extra smoke... that thing smokes pretty darn good for what it is and still runs pretty good. Its not as fast as Erics tunes, but it sure is fun to drive. He daily drives on that tune, and as far as I know DJ doesn't do tunes anymore... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts