Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wondering who is running them and what their setups are!! Are they streetable? I dont mean oh I drive my smokey pig on the street and fog out the sun with them. I mean are your setups truely streetable. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
While mine dont flow 400cc, they do flow 310 in 2.0ms, which is pretty healthy amounts of fuel..... With a single 75mm feeding air it gets hot quick, it spools decent when you are "into it" however takes some smoke to get there, and low RPM cruising, say.... lower than 2000 rpm you're usually 0 boost and using shear displacement to move you down the road. There is not much "in between" with a BFH, it's either on the turbo or off, thats for rural roads, some in town driving. Basically making me drive like an ass hole most of the time :)

·
Well Hung Member
635 Posts
While mine dont flow 400cc, they do flow 310 in 2.0ms, which is pretty healthy amounts of fuel..... With a single 75mm feeding air it gets hot quick, it spools decent when you are "into it" however takes some smoke to get there, and low RPM cruising, say.... lower than 2000 rpm you're usually 0 boost and using shear displacement to move you down the road. There is not much "in between" with a BFH, it's either on the turbo or off, thats for rural roads, some in town driving. Basically making me drive like an ass hole most of the time :)
:whs:
but mine are 300/400's i do know that dom 02bigD is runnin some nozzle restricted 300's, aaaand thats a verrrry streetable truck i was highly impressed

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think 300/200 is about the biggest I would go on a truck I drive everyday. A gt42(4202) or Maybe a 45r would get the air taken care of

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
42 was not enough air!!!

·
Registered
4,865 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no the 42 was not enough air with the 300/200s

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Guys I have to ask. I read this thread and I'm curious: What the heck do you need all that fuel for? 400cc's? Daily driver? A 42R with 250cc's can get you over 600. So, what are you guys after? 700+ on daily driver?

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Yup

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
And up and up and up for you Marty:D

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
250cc's and spray will get you over 700.:poke:
Not all of us want to spray, or to fully stroke the injector every time it is turned on, reserve capacity is a helpful thing, in more than one way. :D

Dave

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Im wondering who is running them and what their setups are!! Are they streetable? I dont mean oh I drive my smokey pig on the street and fog out the sun with them. I mean are your setups truely streetable. Thanks for the help!!!
hmmmmm. :evil

Go with whatever Dave tell you. :poke:
I think Randy and PTSUPERD are really the same person.

They really do ask a lot of the same type of questions. Just split personalities I think.LOL

1 - 20 of 160 Posts