Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wats uo guys im gona be atending UNOH this sumer in lima and wanted to see who was up in the area and wat there is to do or even wats to do in ohio in general

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats good its like 100 to one guy to girl population at the school so ima needa be not there mentaly alot

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im kinda excited to go herd alot good things and programs seem good so thats bout all ther is to do up ther truck tug and show are there many pulls in the area

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
im attending unoh right now, its good college

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yea thats awsome how you like it up there (i got a bunch of questions) what clases are you takin and what is there to do thats somin im kinda woried about

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
im likin it alot up here (lots of pstroke owners) im taking diesel. there isnt much to do but partying is wat goes on up here on the weekends lol. lots of fun man lol. there is a bowling allie right down the street and a movie theater not too far away.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea im gona take diesel to im only gona do the tech degree and take the ag tech and diesel tech so i dont have to do the other bs classes but partyin that is wat im talkin about im used to goin to v tech parties and jmu if uve ever herd of jmu and i was kinda woried about that i was told the girl guy ratio was horible how is that haha but how do you like the diesel program

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
haha the parties up here are pretty good, lots of beer pong but all done off campus. alcohol illegal on campus no matter wat age which sucks but we find ways to get past the law hahahaha :hehe: there arent very many girls that go to the college but we there are girls that come to the partys that are from around town :rockwoot: lol

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thats cool man i gota budy of mine and were goin togeither and weve already found a couple of diffrent apartments that are near the school that look ight that were prolly gona do but it might be tough tryna find one or two more people to live with us because we dont know any one else up there at all haha is this your first year up there or been around for awhile

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
im livin in the dorms which are kinda small but work lol, this is my first year up, i started back in august. it doesnt take very long at all to get to know the area very well.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats awsome man im getin excited the more i think about it haha well chit man if u gota budy and ur an alright dude i might let you know on an apartment no way im stayin up in a dorm i needa lil more freedom than that and space haha unless u arnt gona be around for too long

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
ill be here til nxt year, i understand that man, i would like to move out of these dorms. could have a house full of only pstroke guys lol

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not even kinding that would be awsome the guy thats goin with me jus got a 01 psd 250 and im helpin him get into some mods

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
it would be great, thats awsome, coulp put PSN stuff all over the house and have parts all over the place lol.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Well i am up here right now also, but i am graduating in March. Any questions i can help with, let me know.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well no kidin man ill keep you in mind about that and i would definatly do the psn stuff and i got enough diesel junk i could bring and throw it out in the yard haha. i was jus readin the ohio coal rollers forum seems to be alota fumins guys up that way and talkin trash bout psd's lol. sd farmer what did you think about the school n all since your alsmost out wat did you take your classes in

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
yeah there is a good amount of fummins up here. ive seen a couple with ohio coal roller stickers on them. i would blow smoke all over them if my truck was able to do it lol. Maybe we could buy a couple parts trucks to throw in the yard too :hehe:

·
Registered
520 Posts
well, like almost anything the school is only as good as you take it. if you are gonna be a supertech that tries to tell everyone else how it works you are going to learn nothing. i have spent two years here and the best thing that i learned is to ask lots of questions, don't be afraid of being wrong and take any advice you can get from the teachers. i also worked for the school for almost a year before i started taking double classes. i became good freinds with most of the teachers which helped because i could ask them about just about anything and not feel stupid. like i said just ask lots of questions and make sure you have an idea what you are doing so you get something out of it.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts