114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see some pics.............

Please list size and offset if you know it, Thanks :psn:

·
Stroker in Training
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, good lookin truck man. I like them better with the white letters and a more aggressive tire.

How long have u had them and r u happy with them?
Do u think that with the wheel being only 9 inches wide that it pulls the sidewalls in too much on the 12.50 tire?

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think it looks pretty good with these new tires. At first I wasn't sure I liked the white walls but they have grown on me, I only have the tires on 2 weeks. The 305s definitly hung out over the rim farther, I think with the 12.50 the recommended rim width is 9 or 9 1/2 I could be wrong on that though

·
Stroker in Training
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I just ordered the machined addicts in 18x9 with 4.53 backspace and -12 offset. I also ordered the cooper discoverer stt's in 325/65/r18. I wanted duratracs but apparently goodyear makes them in that size only once in a while because they were back ordered everywhere. The wheels and tires should be here friday I'll post pics when I have time install them myself either Friday or Saturday. Also have add a leafs front and rear on the way because I'm pretty sure the tires are gonna rub as I sit now.

·
Stroker in Training
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally go them.

18x9 4.53 backspacing -12 offset KMC XD Addicts Black with Machined Face

325/65/18 (35x13.50) Cooper Discoverer STT

A little later this week the truck is getting lifted another 2 inches.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts