Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who all is heading up to Redding for the NHDRA event on the 14th?

Few of us from the bay are heading up Friday.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wow wow wow there, what event? Is it at the dragstip off airport road, where? Also how much to get in?

·
Registered
399 Posts
NVM went to the site and read up on the event, if I have time and an extra 10 bucks I'll be going. Just incase no one knows it's at the Redding Dragstrip off Airport road, $10.00 bucks for adults. Be there!

·
Matt
253 Posts
I will be there coming up from Stockton with the CA-DIESEL crew!!!

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
Yep.

As usual, staying at the Super 8 again.

Stewart

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well damn, if I end up coming I'll want to meet up with you guys and hang out, will most likely show up alone anyway.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
well im waiting on heads. they should be done friday. waiting on an intake manifold, and a turbo. then i have some fab work and quite a bit of plumbing. hoping to start it this weekend but who knows.

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
Will you have the correct tune? If not, you can always Use Steve's laptop at the track, before your next run, to download a new tune like you did two years ago! :D

Stewart

·
Great White!
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
399 Posts
You going to cruise up with us on Friday?

you heading out Friday or just Saturday for the event?
I may not be showing up now, just got word that I could possibly be called by Helmerich & Payne to start work next week up in North Dakota and I'll completely miss the event. But if I don't get the call I'll most likely show up Saturday, and I think Friday is just for setup, unless someone needs help setting up, I'll show up after I get paid if I'm not doing anything on Friday.

P.S. Can anyone confirm if Friday is just for setup?

·
Matt
253 Posts
Red... Did u still need those shackles for ur truck??? I have a set fronts and rears???

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
I will be there.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well damn, looks like I may be missing out on a good event.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts