Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Matt and I will be heading down...if a certain shop gets their butt in gear.... :poke:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Neither are the rest of us. No feel bad. Glad your coming. Look forward to watching you tear up the asphalt with us. Come say. Good luck and see you down there.

Shawn
What if I don't wanna say good luck? Ha! Just kidding. I better start practicing my launches so you don't yell at me... :doh:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
What if I don't wanna say good luck? Ha! Just kidding. I better start practicing my launches so you don't yell at me... :doh:
Everyguy at those races was yurned on by watching you launch your truck like a wild women. Glad I could be part of that. LOL

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
ya cause when i yell at you for it you still dont listen
awww babe, you're just my boyfriend! What the heck do you know? Ha! Just kidding!

Everyguy at those races was yurned on by watching you launch your truck like a wild women. Glad I could be part of that. LOL
I just wish I knew what I did. I didn't even try to do it. Matts gonna have to refresh me on our way there!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
:eek: Matt, olive juice!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
maybe his prius gets better mileage, and he doesn't want to wear out his truck:shrug: I'm just guessing since mike seems like the prius type:lookaround:

·
It wasn't me
1,232 Posts
Neither are the rest of us. No feel bad. Glad your coming. Look forward to watching you tear up the asphalt with us. Come say. Good luck and see you down there.

Shawn
Thanks for the kind words. I was just being a smartass cause I know most all of the locals.:postwhore2:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts