Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
411 Posts
who is best at whoring this thing out? I know elite offers the VGT SS upgrade. I was looking at getting a complete turbo from black widow, do they do mods on the stock as well? anyone else do mods on the stock? im not sure that i want to put a complete new turbo in my truck. i just want to get into the 13s with my truck, stage 1 injectors and stage 1 fuel system would be other mods to go along with the new air....any ideas?
I have been hearing good things about the VGTSS Turbo from Elite. Also, if your going to spend the money on injectors, I would go Stage II which still should work with the Stage I fuel system and be a nice match with the VGTSS turbo. Also might leave a little fuel to clean up with a shot of NOS in the future if you so decide.

There is a white regular cab 4X4 6.0 that just went 11.51 with a VGTSS Turbo, Stage III injectors, and NOS if I'm not mistaken.

BTW, If you could get your truck to hook up (hard with a 4X2 I'm sure) you should already be in the 13's with Tadds Insanity File.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts