Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a auto with banks billet converter and a transgo tugger kit installed on it. Looking to go manual if anyones looking to go the other way

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Why do you say that?

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Other than the semi auto ability, is the pcs really worth it for DD truck?

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
If you do a manual to auto swap, can you think of a better way? :poke:
switch out the under hood harness and PCM and your fine. And if you are swapping parts from another truck its the easy way to go.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Buddy of mine did this swap and left the harness in. He grounded the sensor to the frame so the PCM thinks it is neutral in order to start. He hasnt had any problems sort to speak of, kept it this way in case he wanted to back to auto.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe if you weren't all the way up north...I probably would.
its cool I can roll to TX lol Jk I was out that way last winter I like it out there.

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
Other than the semi auto ability, is the pcs really worth it for DD truck?

I dont want the auto unless I have the semi auto feature. I thought about swapping the harness but between the semi auto feature and the PITA of swapping harnesses PCS it is!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JAKE I see your looking for a flatbed I looked at a company, Bradford built that had a ton of dealers in TX and the things were only like 1600 new with lights.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man I wish you lived a little closer..I'd love to put an auto in my big truck.. I got a junk 99 witha Z6 if ya need the wiring harness or pcm.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damn me to... how many miles are on the tranny?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts