Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who I should get with as far as selling stuff on here? Should I become a sponsor before posting anything on here I know how members an other sponsors can be and get if people come in and try selling parts and things on here. I just want to go about it the right way so that I don't piss off anyone.

Thanks

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Are you a shop selling new items? Otherwise if your just selling some used parts you have or something you are fine. Just post em up. You can also send a PM to bigrpower if you have any questions. Or any of the other mods im sure would help. imelmo and ptsuperd are a couple of other mods.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I was wondering who I should get with as far as selling stuff on here? Should I become a sponsor before posting anything on here I know how members an other sponsors can be and get if people come in and try selling parts and things on here. I just want to go about it the right way so that I don't piss off anyone.

Thanks

See here :D : http://powerstrokenation.com/sponsorinfo.htm Just send him a pm.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I'm not a shop just came across good deals on your typical diesel bolt on stuff ie. exhaust systems, intakes and elbows, tuners,12" stacks and tips down to 4" and a few other things for other makes and models just didn't want post anything and piss anyone off.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
like what ? obs or SD stuff?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94-09 for fords and then also dodge and chevy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha thanks tank. That's what I'm trying not to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts