Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you all like the Gen 3 hpop I am thinking about getting one in the future and was wondering how you all liked it. What all is needed to run the Gen 3

Thanks Dustin

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Awesome I need to get one, get my truck ready for the 300cc injectors. Does the Gen 3 hpop need a fuel bowl delete to run it?
I think it does. I know the guys running the Gen3 have had great luck, and it solves all your "high pressure oil problems". That thing moves some oil.

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
If you get the gen3 swamps will also sale you a reg return system. The gen3 works great! Been on the race truck for over 3 years now, no issues!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have there injectors and tuning in my truck they are good people that's why I want the Gen3 to make my powerstroke even faster. I will probably contacting them soon

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
not to hijack this thread or anything but yalls opinion stealth stage two or gen3 with 300cc+ injectors
Marty was running pretty darn well with a gen 3 and 300s

Actually I bet either one of those would work really well. I think alot of guys are using gen 3's with those injectors and even bigger.

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
not to hijack this thread or anything but yalls opinion stealth stage two or gen3 with 300cc+ injectors
I know of a Stealth Stage two supporting 350cc hybrids that empty in 2.5ms, so it or the gen3 will be fine.

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
I'll finally have one on one of my trucks here once I get the piece together

My brother just bought a truck Travis and I did some testing of the early ones on, it doesn't have one anymore though

-Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts