Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I don't either. Looks good. Someone probably modified a stock one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i thought it was aftermarket , but i guess not. I guess i will be buying a new bumper and frenching in some lights. I really like the look of that.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
It does look good.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
I don't ever recall seeing lights on the ends of a OEM bumper and the company I work for leases all models of Ford trucks for decades. I really like this bumper and would also like to get one.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Tank for the info.

Can any of you guys decipher if those are 4" or 6" lights in the bumper? The proportioning is perfect.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
As Jay said, its a stock Ford bumper, and they're 6" lights. I have the same bumper on my truck, also made by Dan. I haven't talked to him in a while, but I don't think he's still making these for other people.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
DAMN

·
Registered
474 Posts
DCSPECIAL made it for him , tank is right!! DC made one for his own truck first then for Rich.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
DCSPECIAL made it for him , tank is right!! DC made one for his own truck first then for Rich.
Do you know their addresses and if they park their trucks outside at night?? (kidding LOL)

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I bet Dan `s truck doesn`t make it outside much. I would like to know how many miles he has on it though. His work truck is fixed up really nice , for a non lifted truck also.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts