Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is very subjective but I would like to get some input. It is that time of year, I need to spend some time on the body and want to hear who has the best wax.

In the past I have used Griot's polishes and best of show wax with very good results but looking for something that will last a little longer. Yes I know many don't like the Griot's products so I don't need to hear it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If we are just talking about "Waxes" not polishes or Sealants. There are so many good one. Here is a few that I like as a everyday sort of wax. Its more on the affordable side for me or my customers.

Rubbish Boys Original Edition
Chemical Guys 50/50
Lusso Oro
Bilt-Hamber
DoDo Juice

For over the counter stuff. NXT has to be one of the best out of the ones you can find at any local store/walmart/checkers/krogers/etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Coli 845 is tough to beat for its price. Looks good and is super easy to use.

My fav is Rubbish Boys OE. Just something about how it looks keeps me comming back.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Honestly I say good ol meguiars nxt wax. I think its pretty hard to beat for durability and shine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Duratys- Everyone I suggest the OE Rubbish boys to, the look at me as if they never heard of it. It has some really good depth. It one of those waxes that loves a nice corrected surface to just make have more depth, not cover up the hard work of the perfected paint.

NXT- Is a good OTC LSP since it hides a good amount of paint defects. And for durability you would want to use a sealant then throw a layer of wax on top.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.....

·
Pulling sled for hire
1,905 Posts
I've been pretty impressed with the Adam's buttery wax. I did a side by side comparison on my hood with Meguiars and it was noticeably better. I think it's at least worth considering.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yah Adams goes on and off pretty easy. Might not be as durable as Coli 848. But throw down a sealant then some butta, then it would be golden. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Holy cow. I disappear from PSN for a few months, and you guys have graduated to RBOE and Bilt-Hamber? Wow!

My black F250 is wearing Bilt-Hamber Auto Balm right now. It along with the occasional topper (like Duragloss Aquawax) keeps it looking great for months at a time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Adams is the best detailing products I have ever used.

Chris

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
P21 s....pure wax, has no fillers (no white left behind). Number one wax on most detailing sites.

And it can be layered to build a really high gloss.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ADAMS..By far! I use Adams only on my black Avalanche, black GMC Sierra, Cyber Gray Camaro and Synergry Green Camaro.. All look awesome and shine
like crazy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts