Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am getting egr block plates for my 09 F350 just wondering if there is a better brand out there or all the same??

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have the flo pro kit with the new polished intake elbow. Seems like a nice kit and it was around $295

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the flo pro kit with the new polished intake elbow. Seems like a nice kit and it was around $295
Hey what is the benifits of going with a polished intake?

·
Registered
438 Posts
It seems like it would get better flow. Just by looking at the new elbow vs. the stock manifold. The polished part is just for looks

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It seems like it would get better flow. Just by looking at the new elbow vs. the stock manifold. The polished part is just for looks
Ok so you think I should go with one? How hard is it to install everything?

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am not going to lie. The install ate my lunch but I learned a lot during the process. It took me a full day to install everything. It was worth it after seeing what it was doing to my intake. If I had to do it again I could probably cut the install time in half. A good set off sockets and and few extensions will make things a lot easier

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Cab on installer
2,150 Posts
Takes myself 3hrs to install an egr delete. First timer that isn't a mechanic or been into these trucks give yourself a day, life stuff always comes up. Like it was said earlier, all plates and plugs are the same. Call Rudy's and they will set you up.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Why does the flo pro kit come with 1 stainless block off plate where the others come with 2?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Because your replacing the intake manifold with a new elbow instead of just using a exhaust block plate on the stock manifold

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is what i got. And it was kind of a painful install but worth it you might actually be able to see a little bit of the engine now. The holes on the plates wernt drilled quite in the right spots so i had to drill them out a little more.
Ford 6.4L EGR Delete Package

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Is the upper and lower plate the same? I'm making a couple kits for myself and am wondering.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts