Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
04stoker for a price on warren diesel injectors. GREAT injectors and he can either rebuild yours or make a set out of new ones. Cass is another great injector maker those are the only 2 i would recommend

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
:whs:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Casserly hands down has the best reputation and customer service out there when it comes to 6.0 injectors. Warren injectors are getting a lot of talk now because they are new and inexpensive. that doesn't mean they're not quality by any means but noone has any real miles on them. Casserly's = $4000. Warrens = $1600

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
If you are looking for reliability as your initial post says, I suggest who ever builds them does them off a a Ford set.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Casserly hands down has the best reputation and customer service out there when it comes to 6.0 injectors. Warren injectors are getting a lot of talk now because they are new and inexpensive. that doesn't mean they're not quality by any means but noone has any real miles on them. Casserly's = $4000. Warrens = $1600
Warrens aren't as new as you'd think and there's several with alot of miles. Very good track record with them.

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Warrens are over half the price of Casselrys because he will rebuild your injectors vice only starting with Ford remans. There are a lot of guys out there who have went with his injectors and have been running them for a few years. IMO you cant go wrong with either company. I know next year I'll be giving Warren a try with my injectors.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Exactly windrunner that's the main reason they're cheaper. Warren will also build out of new alliant injectors at an extra charge of course.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
I ran Cass injectors 190's for 5 yrs never had an issue.

·
Registered
922 Posts
as you can see either company has a great reputation its just up to you on price and weather you want "new" which are just rebuilt basically or have your rebuilt

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
injector builders can do it either way....use your cores or start out with new ones....it's entirely up to you. But they will all tell you that it'd be best to spend the extra money and start with the new cores because the new ones will be more reliable. Warren can do it either way even though the prices on his website are prices using your cores. Jesse can also use new cores...just call or PM askin for a price for new ones.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Don't stockers have issues with sometimes low miles? If so why spend the extra money on modding remans. As I understand it the main problem is injector design so even if they are remans its a flip of the coin.

·
Registered
463 Posts
There are major differences between a Ford reman and an Alliant/Dipaco reman. All of the internals of a Ford reman are completely new. Not so with the two others.

·
Registered
689 Posts

warren has 2 optoins for his injectors. for the 190cc, first is $1,500, second is $3,300.
190cc injectors

1 - 20 of 29 Posts