Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Reloading
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put a few more guages in and was thinking guage cups on the dash. I would like to see some pics, and what kind you have.

Thanks

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Im sure your looking for just the cups, which I have one of those as well, but have not installed it yet, right now the water pressure gauge is just in one of the cheap black metal ones...

·
Kilroy was here
128 Posts

·
Reloading
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was reffering to these, Auto Meter. I always knew these as gauge cups and the ABS molded plastic as pods. I remember seeing a set with some nice style in some ugly Dodge in a Diesel Power mag, but can't seem to find them. Besides Autometer and some crappy chinese ones, dose anyone else make a set?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Check Ebay, they normally have pillar pods on there. either the 3 or 4 gauge pods

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
its not my style, unless you were to mold them in with some fiberglass to plastic, but here are some pics from a member on CompD

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I know someone builds actual cups that you can mould into the dash. If done correctly, I'd bet it could look badasz.
seen lots of guys use just straight PVC piping too for the same deal, looked awesome in the end. You would never know it was from the plumbing aisle until the gauge was pulled.

Got the form down...

Finished Dash...

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
I consider cups to be what JDC posted pics of. The moulded mounts I refer to as pods.

Might be semantics.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
SWEET! Gonna have to look into that.
If your interested in seeing more stuff like that I can point you in the right direction. That guy has done tons of stuff and usually posts enough so you can get a good idea on how to do it. He has lots of skill, and produces great products for people.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts