Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 7.3 I converted to manual trans and single shot injectors and other stuff, jody flashed pcm to run w trans and injectors and put a tune on pcm but I'm wanting more options instead of just 1 tune it's mainly for towing but I want someone I can email or call to dial in the tunes.
Also since pcm already has a tune on it will it work w the hydra chip?thanks in advance .

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Look up Jelibuilt, 1023, PHP (not so much on the call in anymore as they are wanting to stick with development), and I'm sure there are others... I know at least Jelibuilt has tune packages. I think you get 4 or 5 tunes. Custom work is a little more. The Hydra works by bypassing the PCM's memory so whatever tune you have on the PCM will stay there, but not be used (I.E. you can't have a tune on top of another tune). If you put the Hydra in the 00 tune position you could still use the PCM stored calibration (00 is the Hydra bypass).

Cj

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks CJ I actually had planned on jelibuilt after research but emailed them and waited then just called and left a message and no replies so I didn't know if they are still doing it or what also thanks for the info on the pcm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts