Marc-Uncool
Darren-MidtennPSD
Angela-Pangela
Michael Paul-Dieselfever
Mikey-Bigrpowr

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Where the hell was everybody last night? Anybody want to have lunch? My flight out of Nashville isn't until 4:00 so I have time to hang out a bit longer here in BG.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt we are up for lunch or brunch. Any suggestions for a place maybe around the hotels here? Maybe we can round up a few people to go. PM me your cell and I will do the same to you. Last night we went to Applebees after the pull but did not run across anyone. The parking lot enforcers did not let anyone hang out outside to talk.

Tom

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Aaahh daang, we just left bout an hr ago! Woulda been cool to meet you fellas. 1badpsd and i were there all day yesterday.

·
Registered
775 Posts
i meet spray7.3 and matt from gearhead. talked with him about his cams. thanks for sharing the info matt. lookin forward to getting to try one out. i was slightly intoxicated friday night and cant remember the rest of the guys i meet. hung out with chris and glen from ED some on friday night

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
I met white97, Matt P, strokeorcroak, and a few others, i too was a little inebreated cant recall everyone. Had a heck of a time though and wa fortunate enough to be chosen as one of the top 15 diesel trucks! Sure made my night!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
It would have been a lot better if the security guard at the BW wouldn't have been a complete douche and made everyone go to their rooms....... I let BW know that they will not be getting our business next year unless they accomodate the need for people to socialize in the parking lot. Maybe next time we can all pick the same hotel and get the entire thing so they can't say we are disturbing the guests.....

·
Registered
775 Posts
yea sprays truck is super clean!! hopefully mine will look like that when i get that bed from matt p and get the whole truck painted. im with ya matt.. that was pretty damn retarded. woulda been one thing if we were raising hell.. but we werent. hell the guys across the high way were burning out and chit and that went one for a good hr or better before the police came.

·
Registered
775 Posts
here's the pics i got..the guy that rode down with me and video'd my truck on the dyno hasnt gotten the video to me to post yet.. but the ol obs wasnt quite right.... she only put down 356hp.. but yet she pulled matt p's 6.4 with the deletes, intake, exhaust and 210 spartan tune.. gonna talk to swamps tomorrow and change a few things to see if i can find my missing power.
TS Event 2010 pictures by jackblack99 - Photobucket

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
I talked to quite a few people from psn Mattp, spray7.3, 1badpsd,white97f350,mikey,matt at gearhead, 08 stroker250 jeff. im sure there is more i just cant remember right now

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
I met a good amount of people.

Mattr66
Spray7.3
1badpsd
08stroker250
Bigrpower
Dzchey21
97singlecab
Jhaddox
strokeorcroak

I cant remember who else I met for the first time. lol but I enjoyed meeting all of them, some I only talked to briefly.

Then others on here I hung out with again so it wasnt my first time meeting them

white97350
97strokn&smokn
Stroke this F250

and thanks again to Dustin (spray7.3) for letting me know that I got an award for Top 15 diesel trucks for the show n shine as well or I would never have got my plaque. lol I wasnt even planning on entering the show n shine

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I had fun at this event, wish they had the drags though, but was still a good time.

I met a lot of people off the forum.

Thanks to Matt P for the third brake light.

Thanks to Matt from gear head for recalibrating the speedo on my bro's truck.

Also thanks to all the guys that taught me some new things and information on diy fuel system.

·
Registered
374 Posts
This is who I hung out with for the most part:

Bob-Dieselsite
Bill-PHP
Cody-Cleatus12r
Charles-Chillin
Marc-Uncool
Darren-MidtennPSD
Angela-Pangela
Michael Paul-Dieselfever
Mikey-Bigrpowr
Tom, Sorry I only had a few minutes to talk. It was pretty busy even though the drags were resceduled. Maybe we'll have more time at the next one.

Bob

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I met Bigrpowr (again lol), Dzchey21, 97strokn&smokn, PSD0389/Matt P, Mikes06lariat, Spatel23, DIESELSITE (bought some boots from him), Dallas Penn (not sure what his username is on here), Tadd from Elite, and a few other people I am sure.

I was up there with uga33 and another buddy who drove the big Kelderman lifted 6.4 in the show and shine. We had a blast!!!

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would have been a lot better if the security guard at the BW wouldn't have been a complete douche and made everyone go to their rooms....... I let BW know that they will not be getting our business next year unless they accomodate the need for people to socialize in the parking lot. Maybe next time we can all pick the same hotel and get the entire thing so they can't say we are disturbing the guests.....
I too was very bummed about not being able to get together and talk outside at the end of the day. Next year that is a big condsideration for me.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Haha, I was hanging out there on Thursday night with PSD0389 and 97strokn&smokn and that dude was creeping around where we were. At point he came out of no where from the opposite direction of the hotel....like out of the woods. It was really annoying to be honest. The security guard at the Holiday Inn was a dirty old bastard and was hilarious LOL

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
and thanks again to Dustin (spray7.3) for letting me know that I got an award for Top 15 diesel trucks for the show n shine as well or I would never have got my plaque. lol I wasnt even planning on entering the show n shine

Hey no problem man, glad I caught wind that it was about time for awards! Otherwise I too would have missed out lol..

It was good meeting you guys, Hopefully we can get together and hang out again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts