Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Mechanic at work Plano Texas who needs a killer Allison transmission like we have for Fords BTS quality. Who should he go too. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Try "Crank it up Diesel" they sell several stages. Up to 500hp is $2600+

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
kyle at crank it up, he is a good guy, i have known him since he started playing with his truck,

Travis

·
Registered
320 Posts
Stay as far away from a Mike L. Inglewood transmission as you can. Lot's of blown up ones that get swept under the carpet so to speak. His favorite line now is they need to be refreshed, so its not a rebuild. I know of plenty that failed with less than 100 miles on them. If your looking for a warmed over stocker then it fine but for any real HP, it's not the place to look.

·
Dieselis' Maximus
113 Posts
Stay as far away from a Mike L. Inglewood transmission as you can. Lot's of blown up ones that get swept under the carpet so to speak. His favorite line now is they need to be refreshed, so its not a rebuild. I know of plenty that failed with less than 100 miles on them. If your looking for a warmed over stocker then it fine but for any real HP, it's not the place to look.
I hear nothing but good from Mike L, if your on the east coast Hit up Dustin at Diesel Addiction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts