Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says who goes to UNOH in Lima Ohio just wondering I have been seeing a lot more powerstrokes just wondering if any of them are on this form. Thanks

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I'm not going but i think you need to Edit your location.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I do. Been here about 2 years. Green single stack regular cab 97

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm not going but i think you need to Edit your location.
I'll be a little more helpful. If you're going to "college", please learn how to spell it. You aren't representing UNOH too well. Also, this is a "forum" not a form.

I'm not hating, just trying to help ya out man.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I'll be a little more helpful. If you're going to "college", please learn how to spell it. You aren't representing UNOH too well. Also, this is a "forum" not a form.

I'm not hating, just trying to help ya out man.
i was just saying he needs to shorten it so his join date and post count arent in the middle of the page. but if he wants it that way thats fine with me.

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nwpastroker when do u have class? BcpSd yea I know I was in a rush and ill be honest I can't spell to begin with. But that's why l am not a english major.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have morning classes. In Tractors right now

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I am down here, but I'm not driving my PSD. Either driving the Duramax or the Jetta. There are at least 3-4 other guys that haven't posted here that are down here.

·
Got Bost???
1,577 Posts
I graduated from UNOH a little over 2 years ago.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
i go here. this is my truck

also MattP is going down here too.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Yep Im at UNOH too. Truck is in my sig

·
DIRT NASTY DIESEL!!
357 Posts
i go to UNOH, been up there for a year

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
hey OP, do you have the harley?

·
PSN Member
22 Posts
I don't actually go to UNOH but I live about three minutes from campus in Lima. I've seen a couple of you fellas trucks running around town. There does seem to be an increase in Powerstrokes this year.

·
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys sorry i have not had time to get online very much. But its good to have some powerstroke love around here. Yea i do drive the H-D powerstroke on campus. I think i have seen all your guys trucks. I know i have seen mattp truck its been in the 300 building as has mine. Thanks French. But we should all get together some time. Let me know

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
yep Ive seen your truck in there a lot, Id definitely be down for getting together with all the powerstroke guys some time

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
Yeah we should all hit up bdubs or somethin

1 - 20 of 80 Posts