Did you sell your dodge cr?

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
beautiful truck

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
That looks awesome. Up until now I have only seen white cabelas editions and didnt care much for em. But that black looks awesome with it and it will be pulling a nastyy 6.0.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
LOOKS SICK!! I always liked those!!

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
i never heard of a cabella edition! never thought i would see them either! very nice again.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cabellas has different seats gun case under back seat and ammo safe in the center consol that both lock with the truck key
I don't hunt or anything just liked it

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cabellas has different seats gun case under back seat and ammo safe in the center consol that both lock with the truck key
I don't hunt or anything just liked it

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Gun locker? LOL How many customers are gonna throw that much $ on a luxurious truck and go out hunting with it? Just made me laugh that's all. Nice truck, like to see pics too. Never heard of Cabellas.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Gun locker? LOL How many customers are gonna throw that much $ on a luxurious truck and go out hunting with it? Just made me laugh that's all. Nice truck, like to see pics too. Never heard of Cabellas.
I would hunt with that truck. Why buy a truck that your not gonna use to do whatever you want?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Yes, it's a very nice truck. The Cabella's Edition has upgraded interior. The seats look like similar to a King Ranch with a different center section and the Cabella logo in the center.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You probably never heard of Cabellas because it's actually called Cabela's. They're pretty popular, just do a google search.

I would hunt with that truck. Why buy a truck that your not gonna use to do whatever you want?
Because he liked it, what kind of a dip#### question was that? Are you retarded?

I guess Cabela's truck means you're supposed to hunt with it. What's the King Ranch for then? Rodeo riding? Since you're in Texas do you put a big cow catcher bumper in the front of your truck and go "fetch the herd!"?

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I saw a cabelas one in person, They have alot of the same stuff like FX4 grills and stuff, but the interior is DOPE, I would love to have one. THere is a fire company that services our fire supression system in the shop and they come by once a month to inpect things ect, and he owns a cabelas, other than the stickers on the outside they are super nice trucks, i would love to have one. Its kingranch but still murdered out :evil

P.S I see mike hasnt changed his shirt since the DPC :hehe:

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
You probably never heard of Cabellas because it's actually called Cabela's. They're pretty popular, just do a google search.

Because he liked it, what kind of a dip#### question was that? Are you retarded?

I guess Cabela's truck means you're supposed to hunt with it. What's the King Ranch for then? Rodeo riding? Since you're in Texas do you put a big cow catcher bumper in the front of your truck and go "fetch the herd!"?
Hey dip####...hes on your side. way to be a tard.

Nice truck!

·
Registered
9,722 Posts

Wow....:doh:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts