Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Whites Diesel Performance
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White's Diesel Performance Grand Opening/Dyno Day!!!

We're having our grand opening Saturday September 8th 2012. All are welcome. Bring your family and friends to watch or make a run on the dyno!! We will be having Jonathan Jones from Bean's Diesel here with his mobile dyno doing power pulls and custom tuning! We will also be having FREE food and give-a-ways! Injectors, programmers, fuel systems and more will be available! Pre-registration is in effect now! You don't have to pre-register but we can't guarantee you'll have a chance Saturday. However if you choose to have your Power Stroke, Cummins, Or Duramax custom tuned he will be here until the following Saturday the 15th.Call the shop to schedule a time to make sure you get a chance on the dyno 941-468-1710 3 pulls is $100.00 you may pay at the event or pay in advance. We would like you to pay in advance to make sure you have a spot! Please spread the word! You may put ANYTHING on the dyno as well!

·
Registered
417 Posts
i will be there

·
Registered
51 Posts
Where abouts is this event located? I'm in Miami but I may make the drive to have my truck tuned if I finish my truck in time.

·
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nokomis right under sarasota/tampa. Get on AA and take that or SR-70

·
Registered
417 Posts
is this still happening? heard i was on hold

·
Registered
747 Posts
whats the deal with the tuning by beans? I may be looking to get my truck live tuned, currently have a DP

·
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wednesday or Thursday this week you can call and make an appointment. 941-468-1710

1 - 8 of 8 Posts