Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Which would you choose?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a little over a month and a half till our wedding and im deciding on the "get away" vehicle after the ceremony. Its out doors and on a farm... soooo which would you pick and why? I know ones a dodge.. get over it :D

Thanks

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
That '10 in ur avitar :poke::poke:

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
The Ford hands down way COOLER truck

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
id take the honeymoon in the ford. no resort can beat the backseat of a cc 70's ford, hell ive settled for the front....dang 4sp

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
I would park the Dodge out front. Act like that is the getaway vehicle. Let them fix it all up for you. Run right by it, hop in the Ford and away you go.

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
Ugh, that is a difficult choice, go post the same poll on comp d and see what you get, I bet it's dodge hands down LOL, never know, both are actually gorgeous trucks, it's a toss up on which one has more character, how far do you have to go? I say go dodge and smoke out the joint with those stacks, then again, I am the dodge girl LOL

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ford no ?

·
&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&
3,067 Posts
Is this really a question??! I'd bet 90% of those goat ropers would vote for the ford too! It's actually a bit offensive to put those two trucks in the same categoryLOL

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts

·
amos moses
150 Posts
The 70s ford! thats a sweet truck! :ford:

·
Registered
243 Posts
That ford has WAY more character and deffinetly fits the scene much better IMO.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts