1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i get DI bellowed up pipes $425.00
or International bellowed up pipes $418.63
all opinions please,positives and negatives

·
Registered
43 Posts
The DI ones are out of stock, I think they have been for a little while now. I do like the look of them.

·
<-- GO BRONCOS
965 Posts
For ease of installation, DI uppies hands down. No collector to screw with.

I don't think either one has a performance advantage over the other.

I would go with David's set, if they are in stock.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I wanted davids set but they took a long time to get. He should just have a few billion made at a time.

My IH ones work great though.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Where is the $418 deal at?

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Riff Raff diesel

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I did my pipes I went with DI since they where cheaper than Int pipes & so far so good. I agree you wont see any performance differences, but the 1 piece is pretty slick when you need to pull the turbo.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
DI if possible. The fit was perfect. And IMO they look way more sexy. :D but they will both get the job done.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
id have to say DI.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Since the DI pipes are 1 piece how hard are they to install? Since it has a flexible piece do you just can you bend them between the engine and firewall?

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Since the DI pipes are 1 piece how hard are they to install? Since it has a flexible piece do you just can you bend them between the engine and firewall?
I belive that you have to remove the downpipe but other than that they will slip right in.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Probably wait on DI's, I ordered headers last week and he said UP-Pipes were getting a makeover and would be ready soon, another couple of months, I'm a little glad-sick of diggin in the piggy to get my daily up to snuff, saw some real deals in Ennis this weekend. Nice setups and some good times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts