Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a Diamond eye 4" offroad exhaust(no cat). It does have a muffler though. I am planning on stepping up to stage II injectors, e-fuel that I am gathering parts for currently,have my gauges already installed, already have a wicked extreme duty trans, ordering an adrenaline asap, and will get custom tuned chip when injectors are ordered. what if anything am I missing for a good all around DD and hauler?

Remember guys I want a good turbo but don't want to spend twice as much on it as the truck is worth.

The one thing I ask is that we keep this constructive and don't go off on rants about this or that vendors product being the king of all that runs the road.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rob. I was leaning that way or the 38. Have any idea who has the best deal on everything needed to switch over to the H2E? Is my new downpipe going to work or will I need something different?

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
I was just thinking today about converting to a SD turbo setup and using a 38r.

just a thought..... wasnt sure if you were thinking of converting. I wanna talk to Tom s some and see how he likes his set up.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep was having that very thought myself.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I would go with the modded H2E, it will outflow the 38r im pretty sure.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the time to do it just need the funds lol
I hear that man. I am in the same boat.

so with the modded H2E what all do I need to install one besides the turbo? Do I have to change the uppipes, mounting flange, downpipe? Who carries them as well?

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
subscribing :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
I hear that man. I am in the same boat.

so with the modded H2E what all do I need to install one besides the turbo? Do I have to change the uppipes, mounting flange, downpipe? Who carries them as well?
I would give beans a call. Remember I am no expert on matching what turbo would go good with what injectors and what the plans are for the truck.

[/QUOTE]

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hear ya there. I don't plan on racing the truck or sledding with it or anything like that really. I am really just looking for a good all around setup that will give me a bit more power and still be reliable. I will admit though that being able to spank some kid in his fart can muffler equipped car on occasion is pretty appealing too.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Haha, i would definitely look into the H2E.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
what injectors are you planning on going with? if your doing stage 1's I would go with the d66 since its a drop in turbo for the obs.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am looking at going with stage II's. Specifically Beans stage II (remans).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Swamps has got a hypermax kit w/the h2e for 2400.00. Check his site.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
why is a modded h2e needed for stage 2's? id stick with a plain old h2e.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We have H2e kits std or modded and Full Force Inj's..Tuning also so if your looking for a package deal..PM me.

Cary

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
why is a modded h2e needed for stage 2's? id stick with a plain old h2e.
Thats like sayin, why are trees good? Why is a sunset good? why are boobs good? THEY JUST ARE! It will give him room to grow when he decides that his stage 2's just aren't cutting it anymore and he wants some hybrids or some firehoses.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
Thats like sayin, why are trees good? Why is a sunset good? why are boobs good? THEY JUST ARE! It will give him room to grow when he decides that his stage 2's just aren't cutting it anymore and he wants some hybrids or some firehoses.
yeah but if he never goes bigger than stage 2's then he's wasted his money. h2e is plenty for stage 2's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts