Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new truck should be here in less than 2 weeks. f350 cc sb 4x4 silver etc.
I'm going to do a 4" lift with 35" tires. 20" bmf novakane wheels. I'm stuck between toyo mud terrain and BFG a/t tires. I like the looks of the toyo more but I'm think the BFGs will be better in the snow during my 10 hour drive to maine in the winter.

any thoughts on this?

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
My 35" toyo mts did awesome in the snow this past year I drove about 300-350 miles in 8 inches of snow and never had a problem. Had to try to make them spin.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the toyos now on my 07. I like them, and think they do well in the snow. I'm just thinking the bfgs might be better as well as last longer. Like i said, the toyos are my favorite looks wise but I have this little voice in my head tell me to get the less cool tire for once. Im looking to get talked out of that idea. lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 35" toyo mts did awesome in the snow this past year I drove about 300-350 miles in 8 inches of snow and never had a problem. Had to try to make them spin.
how many miles do you have on them and how much life is left? thanks

·
Registered
319 Posts
granite mine were 16 in wheel 285 tire but i had both set and the bfs last way longer and lighter better all round tire, better in the snow to but toyos mt looked sweeter.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
how many miles do you have on them and how much life is left? thanks
I have a little over 15k on mine and they don't look much different than when they were new. Alot of people think are surprised when i tell em they have 15k or so. Don't get me wrong bfg at's are awesome tires. I have owned at least 6-7 sets of them and still have some on my stock wheels. They are one of the best all around tires made. Which ever one you choose will be a great choice! The toyos are actually cheaper on the 20 lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the BFG's on my psd ex. There a good tire for all terrain as well as good gas mileage and durability if you do alot of traveling. they do good in Indiana snow but i wouldnt say their the best i have ever had. i just enjoy the traction off road and the ability to be able to haul long distance with out the rumble and shake of the mud terrain.

·
Registered
319 Posts
he is homparing the bf all terrains and toyos mud terrains. the toyos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts