Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so Christmas is coming and my wife has talked about somekind of tablet, Kindle,Nook, I-pad. Which is the better of the three? I am kind of anti-apple myself, but if it is that much better I might consider it. What brand do you guys use?

·
Registered
160 Posts
iPad. No question.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So which one is the android powered, and mostly what do you use it for?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Looking at the same thing for my wife... currently leaning towards the Samsung Galaxy.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
I need one that will run quickbooks, They said it needed to have a full windows operating system.

Quickbooks will not work on a ipad!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ordered my girls iPads for Christmas. They came in today,and I must say I am impressed. I have always had an iPhone and never understood the iPad hype until today. They are great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I need one that will run quickbooks, They said it needed to have a full windows operating system.

Quickbooks will not work on a ipad!

Get an app that let's you remotely access your pc through your iPad

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I posted in the wrong place, and thanks for moving it to the right place. Thanks for all the feedback. What about getting or reading all the magazines. How hard is it?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i would like to know the same thing. i bought a pandigital 7" tablet from big lots for 79 bucks and it does fine for internet browsing and reading books but other than that it does not to much else. it has the android opperating system but it doesnt do the android apps like ti should. my kid wanted to play the game angry birds but this tablet wont even play that game. Im looking at an i pad so i can use the att mobile internet with it on trips..but dang 599 is steep...

·
Registered
160 Posts
There are tons of free iBooks and everything else you can think of. I use my iPad for just about everything now. I access my work pc through it and can work at home if I feel the need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts