Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Which one do you want to see back on Road/Track??

• Snow White

Votes: 55 79.7%
  • Red Dragon

Votes: 14 20.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys trying to keep David out of Divorce Court. So I have a simple question for you to answer for me.

Which one do you want to see back on the Road/Track first???

1. Snow White

2. Red Dragon

·
Registered
53 Posts
DUH.....;););)

Red Dragon is a rolling billboard/great advertisement on the way to work, plus puts the secretary is a fabulous mood all day when she hands someone their a$$...

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL!

David and I have had loooong conversations on this subject. Besides, it will be worth the wait when the Red Dragon has a 6.4!!!
Dont let Amanda hear you say those numbers around her. I hear she needs a new nuts keychain.... :eek::eek:

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
snow white! she was the first

Travis

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Would like to see both of them back on the road. I am sure that David wants Snow White out first. Cause if the Red Dragon gets out first David is going to be tired up with phone calls of people yelling at him on the phone about some crazy truck blowing black smoke and speeding down the beltway with a DI sticker in the back window. LOL LOL

Sure Amanda will be alot happier when she gets her truck back.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:swordfight:

For some reason I can see this in Ennis. LOL
if the red dragon wants some of the stock exhaust, tuner only 2wd 6.4 .... no problem. ;) still love you david.
Hey Mike you may want to go read the post again. I think you may have read it wrong. I am seeing that you and Amanda would be fighting not raceing. Dont make her drag you a$$ in the ladies room and beat your a$$. LOLLOLLOL

I got $10 on Amanda anyone want to take that bet????

Brent

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Hey Mike you may want to go read the post again. I think you may have read it wrong. I am seeing that you and Amanda would be fighting not raceing. Dont make her drag you a$$ in the ladies room and beat your a$$. LOLLOLLOL

I got $10 on Amanda anyone want to take that bet????

Brent

Hey Brent I'll take that bet with you. LOL LOL

·
Registered
782 Posts
i just want to see a crew cab haul a$$

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry mom, picked Snow White. Lord don't strike me down, but she was the beginning and she will be the end.
Jacka$$ you know it will with sam in the dragster.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And in the corrner in red trunks with the black top Amanda "BlackWidow" Lott and in the other in the pink trunks is Mike "TooFast" Delahay. Ok there will be no low blows, no rabbit punches, no headlocks, and no hitting below the belt. Go back to your corrners when the bell sound come out fighting..... DING DING

1 - 20 of 26 Posts