Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys looking for some advice on a leveling kit for my new truck, ive just picked up a 2015 F350 long bed.I have been trying to decide between the Icon 2.5" stage 1, the king 2.5", and the carli 2.5" system. They are all different just wondering if anyone has any pro's or con's on any of them? And what tires you guys are running? In the past ive ran pro comp xtreme at's. I would like to run 35's does anyone know if these will fit? looking at running 20x10 novas...

Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got my 14 platinum 250 leveled today with a 2.5 inch kit.. running 20x10 with -24 offset 35x12.50 nitto trail grapplers.. cleares tires fine.. 1/4 inch was trimmed off the bottom of the liner but not even noticable..

·
Registered
28 Posts
I run 35's on 22's on my truck with no leveling kit. The offset makes all the difference.
What offset are you running, i have 35s on my stock rims and no lift. i am curious how much your tires stick out past the fenders... I pull a fifth wheel and really dont want to lift mine..very very nice truck...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here are the wheel specs:

Diameter- 22'
Width - 9.5''
Offset - -12
Backspace - 4.75"

Wheels stick out about 1/2"

That's the only picture I have right now. I can take one from the front if you want.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got my 14 platinum 250 leveled today with a 2.5 inch kit.. running 20x10 with -24 offset 35x12.50 nitto trail grapplers.. cleares tires fine.. 1/4 inch was trimmed off the bottom of the liner but not even noticable..
What kit are you running and how do you like it? Yea i had to trim my liner on my last truck im good with that as long as the tires not rubbing the fender

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Diameter- 22'
Width - 9.5''
Offset - -12
Backspace - 4.75"

That's the only picture I have right now. I can take one from the front if you want.

Yea could you take a shot from the front? Im not sure how the off set works but the wheels i was looking at were -24 i think does that mean they will stick out more or less?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm running a Rough Country leveling kit with Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.5's on Fuel Maverick 20x9 w/ zero offset I have not rub issues except at full lock it will rub the paint off of the radius arms but it is not noticeable at all.

·
Registered
28 Posts

Diameter- 22'
Width - 9.5''
Offset - -12
Backspace - 4.75"

Looks awesome, would love to see more pics, only difference is mine are 18s.. thanks..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts