Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide which headlights to with with on my truck. 6 piece clear, 6 piece smoke or one piece halo black halo.

Click link to see what my truck looks like. I have a new black front bumper, new cowl hood not installed yet. Also blacking out the side mirrors and getting black billet grille

Mobile Photobucket

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would the 6 piece smoke or black halos look better?

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
6 piece smoke....

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
Heres some pics of the ones I have. I sometimes think I should have gone with the 6 piece clears but whatever I like these.

BIGSTROKER can get you the 6 piece smoked, which I think would look the best on YOUR truck.

The pic for my avatar is not recent....havent updated it yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok thanks for the input. should i go ahead and black out bed rails, mirrors, and chrome piece surrounding windshisld?

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
ok thanks for the input. should i go ahead and black out bed rails, mirrors, and chrome piece surrounding windshisld?
If your trying to go with the blackout theme....then Yes.

Just FYI there is already black windshield trim out there IIRC you just gotta find it. Thats if you arent sure if your ever gonna wanna go back to chrome.

·
Registered
148 Posts
IF you are going to blackout things, use that plasti-dip in a can available at home depo or lowes, and if you are unhappy with the look it peels off. Youtube Plasti-dip if you want to see it.

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
Plasti dip is a good idea. Specially because if you dont like it you can take it off. Plus it looks really good if you leave it on.

·
Smoothcriminal
249 Posts
Hey 7.3psd97444 how do you like your halo lights? Ive seen the black ones before but not the chrome ones that you have. Looks good. Are they bright at night? Im considering those or the smoked set.

·
Registered
679 Posts
where do you get an already blacked out windshield trim? The trim on my windshield keeps flaking off and I have to sand and repaint.

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
Hey 7.3psd97444 how do you like your halo lights? Ive seen the black ones before but not the chrome ones that you have. Looks good. Are they bright at night? Im considering those or the smoked set.
They look really good. The halo and LED's. The projectors are bright...but could be brighter. Definately brighter then stock though, soon Ill prolly be going to all clears instead of these one pieces and getting HID's. You can find the lights I have on ebay.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts