Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Which grille for my truck?

• Color matched FX4 grille

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • Color matched XLT grille

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Leave it the way it is

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Add MORE chrome so it blinds everyone.

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be color matching my bumpers and grille here soon to get rid of the chrome. I HATE chrome. Funny thing is that people who own Harleys pile chrome on top of chrome on them, but most everything on the Harley trucks is color matched LOL..

Anyway.. I'm trying to decide between the FX4 grille or the color matched XLT grille.. Here's the FX4 grille on a black truck.. but I can't find pics of one with the color matched XLT grille.. Can anyone help? And vote on the poll too.. Thanks

My truck now:

FX4 grille on black truck

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
So u fixed ur truck or got a new one?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See sig.. New F350 on Feb 3rd.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Here is my color matched XLT Sport grill. I voted for color matched FX4 grill for your truck. I got a killer deal on this grill and I think it looks awesome on a white truck. Not sure how a black truck would look with the color matched XLT Sport grill. Anyone have a black XLT Sport 08 model truck??

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All of you keep saying FX4 grille... But I'm really thinking that I'll like the XLT grille better. Keep posting though ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya I know... I've never seen one on a black truck. I know I liked the grille on my F250 which is the standard Lariat/XLT grille better than the Chrome Package grille on this one that has the extra slats in it. Plus the XLT grille I can get for $355 and the FX4 grille is $375 at my Ford dealer.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Ya I know... I've never seen one on a black truck. I know I liked the grille on my F250 which is the standard Lariat/XLT grille better than the Chrome Package grille on this one that has the extra slats in it. Plus the XLT grille I can get for $355 and the FX4 grille is $375 at my Ford dealer.
You could always get your chrome grill painted....don't know if it would be worth it or not. Not sure how much that would cost compared to what the cost of the grill's from the dealer are.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Wat about the black billet bar grille from carriage works. im thinking about getting one for the clean no chrome look. i have the same grille as u. tired of cleaning chrome.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wat about the black billet bar grille from carriage works. im thinking about getting one for the clean no chrome look. i have the same grille as u. tired of cleaning chrome.
If somebody gets rid of one of these chrome edition grills, let me know, I would like to have one, I have a slight idea.

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
im all about the chrome, but thats just me, its all personal prefrance

1 - 20 of 30 Posts