Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Boomer
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i've been looking to get gauges for a while. I wanna get Isspro's, but i wasnt sure if anyone has any opinions on a good gauge for the money. Thanks, Jesse

·
Registered
151 Posts
Issy's or autometer is what I trust. Whatever you do don't cheap out and get glowshift junk...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
im running autometer phonom 2s and i love em they are good loooking and work great and havent had a problem with them at all

·
Registered
486 Posts
Isspros. Check out kens performance solutions.com Very well priced and fast shipping.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Check with the sponsors here on the nation. They may be able to do something and they help keep PSN up and running.

·
Boomer
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check with the sponsors here on the nation. They may be able to do something and they help keep PSN up and running.
Yea i for sure want to get them from a sponsor, i just want to get opinions from people that have them, rather to someone trying to sell them.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Autometer phantom

·
Boomer
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any sponsors wanna give me some prices on both, Isspro's and Auto Meters. I need boost, pyro, and maybe trans temp if the price is right. I also want to get an overhead gauge pod. Thanks;)

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
I had Autometer Cobalts for 3 years with 0 issues other than they were extremely bright at night.

Switch to Performax and like them a lot. After the initial outlay for the computer to run the gauges, its WAY easier to add more later on if you'd like.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
As a little tip on choosing gauges. A gauge takes a reading, the reading is as accurate as it can be but it is what it is. Next is lighting, how well is the lighting, is it back lit, bezel lit. How well does it match your existing gauges. How well does the lighting match your existing dash panel.
IMO Dipricol, Isspro and then Autometer is how I would choose. The lighting is what sold me on my decision.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Isspro Performax... Peak recall, data logging, ease of install and moving the gauges around...

There is also the Isspro EV2 which offers some of the ease of install of the Performax but a bit cheaper...

Peak recall, Press a momentary button you install somewhere in the cab and all the gauges go to there saved MAX reading (other then fuel pressure and HPOP, those go to min pressures). Press and hold for 3 seconds and the saved maxes are deleted.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
All passengers, please board your flight:ford: Nice man...:evil Isspros EV's here, love um and no problems, match the clusters real nice.

·
Boomer
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay guys, I found the gauges I'm gonna get. Dipricols with the black face and black bezel. They seem to be the most bang for the buck and the Isspro's are alittle out of my price range. Thanks everyone for the help and advice.
Jesse

·
Registered
316 Posts
autometer colbalts here,very nice and clear at nite

1 - 20 of 20 Posts