Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Certified Engine Destroye
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03 6.0 auto. Edge juice w attitude. K&n muffler delete.
The truck shakes in reverse. I was trying to back up yesterday and the truck started shaking and wouldn't move. It felt like I was hooked to a huge load. If you put it almost to the floor it would move then stop as soon as you let off the pedal.
Also, I had my buddy try it while I was laying under the truck and the dshaft at the back of the trans was twisting back and forth causing the shaking. My trans temp have never moved and the fluid levels are good. Drives fine forward.
Any ideas?

·
Former Ford Trans Engr.
3,302 Posts
My SWAG is that the Edge killed the trans. The forward clutch could be stuck on or welded together. It could be a bad solenoid.

·
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HA! thanks mark!! Ill let ya know what the stealership finds. You should start charging for your consulting services

·
Former Ford Trans Engr.
3,302 Posts
Good idea! I'll send you a bill, discounted for the suggestion.

·
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! not needed. The dealership will probably do plenty of damage with theirs.
Idk, now that im thinking. Isn't repair included with your diagnosis?

·
Former Ford Trans Engr.
3,302 Posts
First you need to bring me the truck. I don't go to Indiana. It's cold there.

·
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I have an uncle that lives in jupiter and an aunt in Sarasota that might work out

·
Former Ford Trans Engr.
3,302 Posts
I have relatives in Jupiter and Bradenton!

I certainly can get it fixed right for you here in the Sunshine State. I have plenty of contacts, but I'm all done fixing them myself.

·
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it loves limp mode so I def think there's a problem. I just need more time to mess with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.