Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like to know who i share the state i live in with. roll call and where r u at?

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We'll yea you. But who else.

·
Junior
225 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The smallest town to have a burg Chambersburg aka chamberstown pa. Don't come here its a real **** hole

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Conneaut lake over here

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
If u wanna see a backwards run town Ur welcome to visit but I wouldn't. The roads really suck, the downtown all projects and scum, The town cops are corrupt as hell, the red lights are the worst anywhere. Look if I could I'd move to that coalmining town that is still burning.

·
Registered
325 Posts
The smallest town to have a burg Chambersburg aka chamberstown pa. Don't come here its a real **** hole
I am also from Chambersburg/Shippensburg area

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
You can attest to this is chambersburg not a ****hole.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
If u wanna see a backwards run town Ur welcome to visit but I wouldn't. The roads really suck, the downtown all projects and scum, The town cops are corrupt as hell, the red lights are the worst anywhere. Look if I could I'd move to that coalmining town that is still burning.
Its not much better here either lol. I think all of p.a. is backwards in its own little way.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
i've lived in meadville for over a year and i've never seen that truck. ive met fordboy11 and i hope i never run into dsberman94 or bob's7.3
LOL oh they can't be to bad.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
They start tech threads just to talk to each other. Surely they know how to text each. I wouldn't mind seein bobs truck somewhere so I could steal that lincense plate though

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you stopped being a prick and actually got to know me it wouldn't be bad.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
I don't want to know you or hang out or anything like that. If I'm gonna hang out with a retarded 19 year old she's gonna be blonde with some tig ole bitties and legs for days.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool. I had one of those last night. Perks of being 19.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PICS or it didn't happen.
Got me there. I don't use my phone while those things are happening. All I know is its gonna be really funny for me when someone sits in the back seat again. Haha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts