Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just ordered hids for the headlights and fogs and i was wondering where you guys mounted your ballast when doing your fogs? Pics would be great guys, thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
my bad..........

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not a problem man thanks for those pics to. What temp are they?

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts

·
QUITTER :)
873 Posts
Not to derail, but Stroker67... Where did you get that decal for your RA bumper? I just picked one up and what to put something on it. Let me know
man, your truck looks great!

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
What Decal? the SUPERDUTY one? Oh and thanks, you should see the truck now, i have harley lights and a grill on it now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
mine were 6000k as well

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
I have mine bolted in with the bottom bolt of my V-10 tranny cooler one on each side woprked perfectly for me and havent had any problems.

·
QUITTER :)
873 Posts
What Decal? the SUPERDUTY one? Oh and thanks, you should see the truck now, i have harley lights and a grill on it now.
Yes, the superduty one. I saw in your album, I really like it!

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Yes, the superduty one. I saw in your album, I really like it!
Had it special made to replace the road armor decal. I hate RA so I didn't want to advertise anymore than I had to lol. I think it cost me like 100 bucks to have it made and it lines up with the outer bolt holes. I can pm you the guys number that made it for me if you want. Thanks again for the compliments on the truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts