Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about puting a system in my truck, but it dosnt look like theres enough room to do anything! Where is everybody mounting there subs at? :confused::confused: Its a CrewCab by the way!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well, in my 99 Supercab, I cant put anything behind the back seat... since its part of the back wall...

There does seem to SOME small amount of room under the seat, though, not much, AND, I dont know with 3 and 4 year old little girls, how wise it would be to put something like that under their seat...

Chase

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those dont work in the 99 and down...

Chase

·
Registered
346 Posts
Cool, will check it out...

Chase

·
BLCKOUT
1,672 Posts
I have one Solo Barac 10" sub behind my back seat, I love it, the speaker is square so it is a lot louder than a regular 10" sub, I have a 1000w ap on it that is turned down a little and its more than enough for the truck!!

You can buy it at Circuit City already mounted in a truck box.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I currently have 2 JL 10s behind the seat in my crew cab. Future plans include dumping the 10s in favor of a single in place of the jumper seat between the front seats under the center console.

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
I had a 12 behind my seat.

·
Registered
346 Posts
is supercab and crew the same thing?
Nah, Super Cab is the extended cab..

Chase

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
On my truck I mounted a single JL 10" into a Q-Logic box that Best Buy sells. It barely fits behind the rear seat, but it's just perfect. Didn't even have to bolt the box down because it doesn't move at all when the seat is up. The Q-Logic box is just big enough where you don't need a shallow mount speaker. The other boxes that Circuit City, Car-Toys, and a few other places sell wouldn't fit the JL speaker because they were too shallow. The sound is great, and it hits hard enough to annoy my wife :D

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
On my truck I mounted a single JL 10" into a Q-Logic box that Best Buy sells. It barely fits behind the rear seat, but it's just perfect. Didn't even have to bolt the box down because it doesn't move at all when the seat is up. The Q-Logic box is just big enough where you don't need a shallow mount speaker. The other boxes that Circuit City, Car-Toys, and a few other places sell wouldn't fit the JL speaker because they were too shallow. The sound is great, and it hits hard enough to annoy my wife :D
I sooo want some bump again. I sold my last truck with all my audio goodies in it.

·
Hated by All
747 Posts
I currently have 2 JL 10s behind the seat in my crew cab. Future plans include dumping the 10s in favor of a single in place of the jumper seat between the front seats under the center console.
I want them.....

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
I use to install audio and video at a local shop and have installed 4 Rockford Power Series 12's behind the rear seat. All of them in the correct air space. You can do it if you remove the plastic panels and all the extra junk behind the seat, and in case of fitting 4 I have to relocate the rear seat 2" forward and 2" up. But there was still more room than a crewcab Dodge has in the back seat.

Tyler

·
Registered
860 Posts
I built my own.
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts