Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New hear looking to get an Edge Insight and dont know where the best place to mount it is. I already have pillar gauges and dont want to get rid of them.

·
6.0 money pit
3,107 Posts
guys that edge mount wont work if you have a pillar like he said, mine is just stuck to the dash like in post 3. sits right next to my bottom gauge, in good view.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea I got the 3 gauge pillar and cant use the one that mounts to the top of the dash there or the one that mounts on the pillar. Didnt know if there were other options out there for mounting pods or if Im gonna have to come up with something custom. Would like to have an overhead pod for it.

·
Still learning
367 Posts
I use the ram mount that come the sirius display. Mine is mounted under the grab handle. They work great and can be mounted anywhere your imagination can take you.

ram-mount.com Hopefully not breaking any rules with this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I modified the dash mount to fit up against the storage bin door below the upfitter switches. Attached with HD Velcro. Didn't want to lose the pillar gauges.

·
Still learning
367 Posts
Pict's of my mounts. Finally got the camera out.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I modified the dash mount to fit up against the storage bin door below the upfitter switches. Attached with HD Velcro. Didn't want to lose the pillar gauges.

What is the rocker switch under your back up beeper switch?

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Electric rear window. Mine's got it too. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts