Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
DevilDog95
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post this but I'm new to the forum and couldn't find an answer to this question anywhere here. I just acquired a 2004 F250 Crew Cab in good shape but the previous owner definitely parked outside and the exterior is in need of some TLC. I plan to polish the oxidization out of the paint and generally clean it up but I fear the weather-stripping and window seals may be beyond saving. It bleeds black when I wash the truck. I've tried trim conditioner in on other trucks with little positive outcome and think I may just need to replace the exterior rubber. I know in the past I've found entire kits for the OBS trucks to do everything at once but now I can't find similar kits for the 1999 and up body styles. All I'm seeing on JC Whitney and Rock Auto are individual pieces. Has anyone else ran into this? Did you have to buy everything individually?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I've never had to replace any of mine, so I'm not any help, but figured I'd reply to get your post a bump.

·
Ford Man
192 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Nation. I would guess that what weatherstripping/trim parts are still available (through "07, maybe?) would have to be purchased individually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts