Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i have come to the conclusion that the do it yourself exhaust just aint cutting it so what would you recomend for my 97 F-250. I want it loud but i dont want stacks and i want full exhaust. Thanks in advance for all replies!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Ok guys i have come to the conclusion that the do it yourself exhaust just aint cutting it so what would you recomend for my 97 F-250. I want it loud but i dont want stacks and i want full exhaust. Thanks in advance for all replies!
MBRP makes a nice setup for your truck...
MBRP 4-Inch Turbo-Back Aluminized Exhaust System

just make sure to get it straight piped... that sounds the best

-Raul

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep em coming. I really like MBRP and like i said i want it as loud as possible with full exhaust. Basically as open as possible...but dont really wanna go 5 inch i just dont feel that its needed. I am eventually only wanting to make 475 hp so i dont think i need bigger than 4 inch.

PS- Thanks Raul!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Keep em coming. I really like MBRP and like i said i want it as loud as possible with full exhaust. Basically as open as possible...but dont really wanna go 5 inch i just dont feel that its needed. I am eventually only wanting to make 475 hp so i dont think i need bigger than 4 inch.

PS- Thanks Raul!
So theres your answer, go 4" from mbrp, probably gonna be the cheapest.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Diamond Eye 4" Stainless Duals

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I can get you set up with Diamond Eye 4" w/Cat delete and muffler delete.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Go with Paul (Bigstroker) He will get you set up and hes a great guy to deal with!

·
Boost Gets You Laid
160 Posts
I have had very good luck with my Farmboy's Diesel 4" with the 3" downpipe. I bought it a long time ago and IIRC it costs $235.

·
PMS medication required
455 Posts
Loud is very easy and cheap to do. Just run a straight pipe right up through your hood. No restriction and it will be loud :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Loud is very easy and cheap to do. Just run a straight pipe right up through your hood. No restriction and it will be loud :D
I so will do that on my drag truck when the time comes! For now we are gonna have to go full exhaust hahaha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts