Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ford dealer says its not available anymore so does anyone know where i can buy one!! if not where is the best place to get new carpet for my SD?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ya i know i have a guy that would buy the carpet and seats out of the truck buddy!! I just saw a brand new truck with carpet delete and really like the idea with my little crumb snatchers who spill everything to put the carpet delete in!!!

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
oh ya i know i have a guy that would buy the carpet and seats out of the truck buddy!! I just saw a brand new truck with carpet delete and really like the idea with my little crumb snatchers who spill everything to put the carpet delete in!!!
lol. I know how the kids can be fo sho. Husky mats saved the carpet in the Suburban. Its flat ridiculous what I have cleaned up in that thing.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Macc, the only thing I'm finding on that website is a universal, trim to fit piece of rubber flooring. That seems like it would be a PITA to install.

My carpet is getting a spot worn through on the driver's side bc of where I position my left foot while I'm driving. Not to mention, it's black and I have a blondish/redish haired German Shepard mix that sheds into the carpet like all get out.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Try LMC

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Randy, I did carpet delete in my 96 ext cab ram, bought the rubber mat designed for the truck with insulation attached, and the truck was still pretty cold in the winter-- the heater puts out fine, it's just that you loose the heat so fast from the floor-- you'll be suprised at how long it will take to warm the truck up. I drove the ram for a little while with just steel floor and it wouldn't heat up below 10*'s. Otherwise I really like having the rubber mat.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've contemplated ripping my out and putting red Rhino Liner down but I know that it will be too cold in the winter. Plus the heat from the tranny, etc in the summer would probably be a nightmare as well.

I Rhino-Lined the inside of my ex's Wrangler's tub and loved the turn out but it's a Wrangler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts