Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods please feel free to move this if its in the wronge section:

I am looking to buy the New 2008+ door panels for my extended cab. I just like everyone else would like them to be black, but i am not sure where to get them. I have been checkin ebay for the past month, and searching the internet but come up empty....any suggestions or anyone selling some please let me know

thanks

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Just a suggestion, check craigslist if you haven't already.
Worth a try

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a suggestion, check craigslist if you haven't already.
Worth a try
yea have been down that road too......things are hard to track down...especially the ext cab ones

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do those line up with the pre 08 dash?
from what i am told and have seen they line up pretty good, i think there is a small gap thats there, but when the door is closed i think its fine. I am more worried about the back ext cab doors, not sure how that will work might need some custom modifications....but i want to do black seats as well, but its hard to find a good set of black leather ext cab seats with the belts in them that are not prices out of this world...

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Yeah, I didn't think about it. I bet the 08 extended cab door panels are hard to find, especially black. I'll call a friend that works at Ford in VA. and see what he can do.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I didn't think about it. I bet the 08 extended cab door panels are hard to find, especially black. I'll call a friend that works at Ford in VA. and see what he can do.
ahh thats great man thanks i appreciate it.

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
No problem, if he has some, i'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Mods please feel free to move this if its in the wronge section:

I am looking to buy the New 2008+ door panels for my extended cab. I just like everyone else would like them to be black, but i am not sure where to get them. I have been checkin ebay for the past month, and searching the internet but come up empty....any suggestions or anyone selling some please let me know

thanks
I'm in Sacramento, we have a couple truck recyclers here, but one of them has a few '08's that are lemon law'd, meaning they can't be sold and returned to the road, so they're parting them. They actually have a lot of Superduty stuff.

I know they had some panels, but not sure of the color. I bought my '08 mirrors and a complete '07 front clip for my '02. I was surprised at the stuff they had.

http://www.subwaytruckparts.com/

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Check with stroked99_1/2

Parting out Two '08 F-250 ECSB 6.4's.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check with stroked99_1/2

Parting out Two '08 F-250 ECSB 6.4's.
yea i have emails sent to him, but didnt get a response about the door panels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts