Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for a set of 325/85/16 michelin xmls and so far 100dollarman and wartire are the only leads i got and they are not lookin good for availability. so if ya got any ideas or leads i would definately appreciate them!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm, well thats what i was afraid of, xml's are about as rare as a skinny bus driver

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
What are XLm's?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xml's are michelin military tires, they measure out to 38x13x16, have a very aggressive tread pattern and live to at least 80,000 miles on a pickup. they are re-groovable and are rated for 4600-5000 lbs a peice! runnin them over 20 psi is not a great idea if you still want your fillings!

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got mine from 100dollarman about 2 years ago ... i talk to him about a couple weeks ago and he said he doesn't have anymore and they are hard to come by...but he does have a bunch of Michelin 1100r16 XL

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found a set of 11r16's local with 60-80% left on them for $250 so i cannot pass it up.

·
Dreaming of a PSD
32 Posts
Slight hi-jack but applicable-

On militarytires.com it says the speed rating for most military tires (xl,xml etc) is 62mph. I was looking into these tires but if they won’t work over 62mph then they won’t work.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
i have XML's and drive well over 62mph everyday without a problem. Im unloaded though.

Im actually thinking of selling mine along with my lift here pretty soon though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you post pics of those 11.00x16s on your truck once you get them..thats what i am thinking about getting once my others go bad

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey got my tires mounted last night, had more a chore gettin the little ones off my rims than i did gettin the 11's on! on stock rims they rub just before full lock when turnin, but i set them at 22psi and they ride awesome! i'll get pics up soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts